Learn how to make delicious home-style international recipes from other members. During each group, we have a cooking demonstration by that month’s volunteer host member. Other members bring food/drinks to share as accompaniments. We then enjoy a nice social lunch together! Children welcome.
When and where: announced through CISC Newsletter
Contacts: Nidhi or Anushree
Information for Host Volunteers:
- Volunteering to be a Host is a one-off and not a continuing commitment
- You will given some money to purchase ingredients
- You can cook anything you like
- You don’t need to do all the hard work. You can ask other members to chop, mix, stir, or whatever you need
- Suggested serving size = 4-8 servings.
- Everyone can bring any type of food (snack, beverage, fruit etc.) to share with others